We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The spinach, which can be grown easily on the terrace, lend themselves to many preparations in the kitchen, not surprisingly it is a vegetable that binds very well with many other vegetables and ingredients. Among the delicious recipes we find baked panzerotti, tagliatelle al verde…. without forgetting the tasty spinach omelette made with organic eggs. And the recipe that I propose is just there spinach omelette.
Spinach omelette, the necessary for 4 people
Organic ingredients are preferred as they do not contain pesticides and ensure the safe origin of the products. About the spinach it might be a good idea to grow them in your own garden. For directions click on spinach cultivation
4 organic eggs
150 grams of spinach which corresponds to about 5 bunches
50 grams of Parmesan
A handful of pine nuts
A handful of raisins
Organic olive oil
Spinach omelette, the preparation
- Clean the spinaci choosing the most tender leaves aside and washing them in plenty of water several times
- Drain and put them on the stove in a non-stick pan with a lid, add a drop of oil and leave to cook for about seven minutes
- Remove the spinach from the pan and allow to cool
- In a glass bowl, pour the eggs, grated Parmesan, pine nuts, raisins, salt, pepper and mix the mixture well
- Add the spinach and mix
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan
- As soon as the oil is hot, pour the mixture and let it cook over low heat for about 3/4 minutes
- With the help of a lid, turn the omelette and finish cooking on the other side for another 3 minutes
- Before removing the spinach omelette from the fire make sure it is golden brown by lifting it with a spatula
- When cooked, put the spinach omelette on absorbent paper
- Serve the spinach omelette lukewarm
Useful hints: choose the spinach with dark green, shiny, fleshy and crunchy leaves, and wash them very carefully since the shape of the leaves favors the nesting of earth, also avoid keeping them in water for long, some of the minerals would be lost. The spinach they can be stored for 2 or 3 days closed in paper bags, while at 0 ° C and with very high relative humidity, around 95%, they can be stored for about fifteen days.