We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The ginseng it is a root with a thousand healthy properties that is obtained from perennial plants belonging to the Araliaceae family. Always considered a remedy for any type of problem, the ginseng boasts the presence of various vitamins, essential oils and polysaccharides: triterpene saponins (ginsenoids), considered the main active principles of the plant, should also be mentioned.
- According to experts, ginseng is effective in states of psychophysical fatigue: from the studies carried out it seems to stimulate the endocrine system to release specific hormones that relieve the symptoms of mental and physical fatigue.
- It has hypoglycemic properties and this makes it an excellent ally in case of diabetes
- It helps in the disposal of glucose by promoting insulin production.
- It improves memory and enhances the activity of the central nervous system by acting on the cholinergic system.
- It increases the levels of some neurotransmitters (dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline) in the brain, with antidepressant, euphoric and psychostimulating action.
The ginseng it is commercially available in the form of chewing root, capsules, soft extract or mother tincture. It is also used to flavor food products such as coffee, chocolate, herbal teas, black tea and green tea. The dry root of ginseng is used in the preparation of infusions in a recommended dose usually between 0.5 and 2 grams per day.
The use of the ginseng it is recommended in cycles of three months with about a month's break between each cycle.
40-50 mg of dry extract are taken per day which must be titrated in ginsenosides at least 1.5%
Useful information: it is preferable to take the product in the morning, upon waking up and should never be taken in the afternoon or evening to avoid insomnia.
It is not recommended to take:
- simultaneously with coffee
- during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- In case of high fever or hypersensitivity to one or more components present
In any case, we recommend that you consult your doctor before use.